2015 Sejong Camp
With a new change in leadership, we are looking to turn out an even greater experience for our campers and our staff. We will be adding an elective course this summer, allowing campers to focus on an area of interest to prepare for the Saturday showcase. We're excited to include dance, Taekwondo, and spoken word this year to our class schedules. We're also really excited to continue on our popular skit night and have a wide array of special Korean-American guests to come and speak to our campers about their experiences and professional development. We're excited to invite all new and returning campers to partake in our great camp experience.
- DATE : AUGUST 9 – 15, 2015
- PLACE : HAPPINESS IS CAMPING
- TUITION : $800.00 for first camper or Rookie $750.00 per additional camper , $700.00 PA
- DUE WITH REGISTRATION : $200.00 deposit per camper/Rookie/PA. (NON REFUNDABLE)
- DUE BY JUNE 1 : Remaining camp fees
- DISCOUNT: You will receive a $75 discount if you refer a paid-in-full (with check) new camper.
- SCHOLARSHIPS : Please email Spark@sejongusa.org for an application.
- MEDICAL FORMS : Completed medical forms must be submitted prior to arrival at camp
- MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO : SEJONG CULTURAL EDUCATION, INC.
- SEND ALL ABOVE INFORMATION & PAYMENTS TO: Sejong Cultural Education, Inc. 200 Sylvan Ave. #22 , Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
- Please email digital photo of Camper/Rookie/PA for campbook to Spark@sejongusa.org
2015 CAMP MEDICAL FORM
If you want to download the medical form, click here
2015 Scholarship Application