Sejong Cultural Education, Inc. is a 501(c )3 non-profit organization with no paid staff members and entirely volunteer Board of Directors. We rely on the continued generosity and support of the community and our members. Your donations to Sejong Cultural Education, Inc. are fully tax deductible.
Mail in your donation to: Sejong Cultural Education, Inc. (200 Sylvan Ave.#22 , Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07032 )
- Advertisement Sponsorship for our Annual Gala booklet
- Logo Sponsorship on our website
- Provide scholarship for one of our programs
- Program Partnerships
Click Here for Sponsorship Form
If your employer offers matching gifts, send the gift form with your donation and multiply your gift.
Join Sejong Cultural Education, Inc. and become a part of our movement to support and make a difference in Korean American community.
- Grant Writer: seeking anyone with grant-writing experience to assistance with grant applications and fundraising
- Attend and invite others to our events: Annual Gala (April), Winter Meet Up (January), Sejong Camp Parents Dinner (August) and many more
- Volunteer Opportunities:
o Assistance with event planning
o Assistance with organizational outreach
o Assistance with public and private schools for educational programs
o Help with securing donations for Silent and Raffle items
o Camp counselor, assistant counselor, program assistant, or general day-of volunteer ; Click for the Sejong camp counselor application
o Join our Annual Gala committee ; Click for 2015 Gala
AmazonSmile through and select Sejong Cultural Education, Inc. for your designated organization, for an automatic donations of 0.5% of your purchase to Sejong from Amazon.